Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hey guys-

My name is Landon. My main stomping ground is Smithville Lake just north of Kansas City and some farm ponds around there. I do venture into Liberty and Independence area to take out family members or new fishermen/women. I also served 4 years in the Navy defending our freedom and our country. During that time, I was able to learn about the saltwater side of our sport. I love our sport. I am a shore fisherman by trade. Mainly due to financial issues but I do enjoy how shore fishing means hiking and camping sometimes and I love the experience it brings. If there is anyone out there wanting to do some fishing in the greater Kansas City area, respond or just drop me a line. I am always game to go fishing. I mean ALWAYS. lol. My wife calls it a obsession. I call it a passion. hehe. Anyway, hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum and I hope to be able to contribute as well.

Thanks much,

Landon
[signature]
Hey Landon, I'm probably replying for no reason seeing as you posted so long ago, but I'll try anyway. I live near Bonner Springs on the Kansas side. I'm always looking for people to go fishing with. Lately I've just been going with some friends out to Perry lake and a few other ponds around there. Since all the flooding happened we haven't been able to catch anything out at Perry. It's been a pretty terrible summer for fishing. More than likely we missed the spawning season for the catfish while the water was up.

It really sucks that this forum is so dead. I'd love to get some advice from local fishermen on the best places to go out.

Anyways, if you actually see this, you can email me at atticus184@gmail.com
[signature]