Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directions to Meeting with DNR Biologist
From I-465<br><br>1: Take I-465 to the Southeast side of town.<br><br>2: Take the exit, exit number 49A, towards SOUTHEASTERN AVE. 0.4 miles<br><br>3: Merge onto OLD US-421 N. 0.5 miles<br><br>4: OLD US-421 N becomes E SOUTHEASTERN AVE. 0.3 miles<br><br>5: Turn RIGHT onto S ARLINGTON AVE. (1st Stop Light) 0.5 miles<br><br>6: Go past first light church is about 1/10 of a mile on right hand side <br><br><br>From I-65 North of Indy<br><br>1: Take I-65 South through Indianapolis<br><br>2: Take the Raymond Street exit, exit number 109.<br><br>3: Turn Left onto Raymond Street heading East.<br><br>4: Go Approximately 4 Miles to Arlington Avenue.<br><br>5: Turn Left (North) onto Arlington Avenue<br><br>6: Church is approximately 1/10 mile North of Raymond Street on the Right.<br><br><br><br>From I-65 South of Indy<br><br>1: Take I-65 North to Raymond Street Exit<br><br>2: Take the Raymond Street exit, exit number 109.<br><br>3: Turn Right onto Raymond Street heading East.<br><br>4: Go Approximately 4 Miles to Arlington Avenue.<br><br>5: Turn Left (North) onto Arlington Avenue<br><br>6: Church is approximately 1/10 mile North of Raymond Street on the Right.<br><br><br><br>From I-70 East of Indy<br><br>1: Take I-70 West to I-465 South<br><br>2: Take the I-465 South Exit.<br><br>3: Follow I-465 to the Southeast side of town.<br><br>4: Take the exit, exit number 49A, towards SOUTHEASTERN AVE. 0.4 miles<br><br>5: Merge onto OLD US-421 N. 0.5 miles<br><br>6: OLD US-421 N becomes E SOUTHEASTERN AVE. 0.3 miles<br><br>7: Turn RIGHT onto S ARLINGTON AVE. (1st Stop Light) 0.5 miles<br><br>8: Go past first light church is about 1/10 of a mile on right hand side <br><br><br>From I-70 West of Indy<br><br>1: Take I-70 East to I-65 South<br><br>2: Take the I-65 South Exit.<br><br>1: Follow I-65 to the Raymond Street Exit.<br><br>2: Take the Raymond Street exit, exit number 109.<br><br>3: Turn Left onto Raymond Street heading East.<br><br>4: Go Approximately 4 Miles to Arlington Avenue.<br><br>5: Turn Left (North) onto Arlington Avenue<br><br>6: Church is approximately 1/10 mile North of Raymond Street on the Right.<br><br><br>I hope these directions are clear enough. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at rb0720us@yahoo.com<br><br><br><br>