Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD 19' Thunder Jet SOLD!!!!
08' Thunder Jet 19', 305 Chevy Kodiak Carbureted, 250 HP, 305 ft/lb torque @3600 rpm, 215 hours, mostly trolling, top speed 43 mph,
Drive: AT SD309, Deadrise: 12 degrees, AM/FM/CD/NOAA Stereo, Humminbird 787 Fish Finder with GPS and mapping,
2 Cannon Downriggers, 6 Adjustable Rod holders, 4 Standard Rod holders,
Light Bar Tower with 2 KC Off Road Driving Lights and 2-55w Halogen rear fishing lights, interior rope lighting,
Tandem Axle, Galvanized Trailer, with Bearing Buddies,
Swivel Front Seats, One Piece Formed Sides, Diamond Tread Recessed Bow with anchor box,
Bench Rear Seats with storage underneath, 5 Piece Walk through Windshield,
Downrigger Mounts, Automatic Bilge Pump, Dog House Style Engine Cover,
Driver Side Wiper, Full Navigation Lights, 6" Stern Rails, 48 Gallon under Floor Fuel Tank,
Foam Flotation, Marine Vinyl Floors, Painted Windshield,
15 Gallon Live well with spray bar and automatic timer,
Heater and Defroster, Coated with Shark Hide and clean. Troll all day with 10 gallons of fuel.
Run the rivers or cruise the lakes.
I never even licensed it last year, just to many hobbies.
$25,000

[inline add1.jpg]
[inline add2.jpg]
[inline add3.jpg]
[inline add4.jpg]
[signature]
Wow, sweet looking boat. Do you troll with the main motor? A friend has one that is a little older and I know what they cost new, looks like a good price for one that clean. Is the Humminbird 787 Fish Finder, the one with a side finder?
[signature]
I do troll with the main. Works quite well at idle. I can troll at any speed I need from 0 mph on up. I can't remember if the fish finder has the side scanning or not. It does have other connections for plugging in more cables. It is color and uses maps with GPS. I have the B&W model on my toon. I hate to sell it as I have caught a lot of fish on it, but it is just sitting in my shop taking up space.
[signature]