Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Heard of Scheels ???
Anyone Heard of Scheels ???

It will be big — 220,000 square feet. And it will be like no other retail outlet in Utah, complete with a 65-foot-tall Ferris wheel and a 16,000-gallon salt-water aquarium.

Scheels, the sporting goods and apparel giant, is coming to Sandy at a new development to be called One Fourteen, at 11400 South between Interstate 15 and State Street.
The official groundbreaking is scheduled for April 6. It is expected to open in the fall of 2012.
[signature]
never heard of it is it like a oversized cabelas or bass pro shops
[signature]
I used to shop at one in the Rushmore Mall when I lived in SD. They are very much like Cabelas but, if memory serves, not quite as pricey.
[signature]
Wow, that would be nice, I think Cabela's is very overpriced[unimpressed].
[signature]
[url "http://www.scheelssports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10101&categoryId=34681&clevel=Fishing&top=Y"]SCHEELS WEBSITE[/url]
[signature]
It is similar to a Cabela's and Sports Authority combined. Putting one in around 114th South and State. I would suspect I'll look there and buy at Sportsman's Warehouse like I do with the Cabela's. I support UT companies who happen to have better pricing anyways.
[signature]