Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping out tonight
k the weather conditions are pretty bad today so planning on camping out tonight and trying my luck with some night fishing and maybe get some fishing in tomorrow morning. if you guys have any campsites you recommend that is near a fishing spot would be great, since i don't want to leave my campgear out when i go fishing preferably. if anyones out fishing today and want some company i'm your guy Smile
[fishon]

“No one can possibly know what is about to happen: it is happening, each time, for the first time, for the only time. So spend that time fishing"
[signature]
i dont know if u know or not but u can car camp pretty much anywhere on the lake assuming it is not posted with no camping signs, also if u have a camp fire bring your own wood cause gathering wood in lake mead nra is prohibited. the stay is usually 7 days max. check out crawdad cove, its a little bumpy gettin there (at least in my vehicle it is, might just be my suspension) but a very nice place to fish. and from what i seen not very crowded. hope this helps
[signature]
Hey just dropped by to update. Relaxing at calville bay. Ended up paying ten bucks to set camp here but well worth it. It's great out here. Silent and relaxing. Fishing out here tomorrow morning so let me know if anyone swings by. I can definitely get used to this~
[signature]
nice, wish i was there [cool]
[signature]