Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done
I can't wait till next year to do this again . I hope I do better next year . Thanks to all that participated . Spiecal Thanks to Windriver and Iwannabuggy for the work they put in to make this happen . Curt G.
[signature]
I second that and am really looking forward to next year![fishin]
[signature]
Agreed! I loved the contest this year and I am kicking myself that I did not measure my nice brook trout, my good cutt, and the many kokes I caught. Beleive it or not I did not catch one trash fish this ice season, so even in my mind I cant claim the elite seven. I really am looking forward to next year and please keep the contest going my son wants to enter next year, so I plan on him getting a user name and post as well. The contest inspired me to fish in many places; I made it to 14 various waters spending most of my time at PaliSades. I know I usually go off into hibernation once ice is off, however, I will be looking in from time to time. You are all a bunch of class acts! If I ever figure out how to operate one of those long poles I may post about my experience[Wink] Well 7.5 months till new ice!

Best,

OvidCreek
[signature]
Ovid Creek, you are the large fish king please pm me your address so I can send you your prize.

Thanks

Windriver
[signature]
Congratulation to Windriver & Ovidcreek well done guys.
Thanks Windriver & Iwannabuggy for putting this together and keeping it up to date it was fun. Looking forward to next year. Hopefully next year I will get to Henry's and give you guy's a run for your money [Wink][Smile].

Jim
[signature]