Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview
Just wandering what pineview looks like this week. Is there still ice on it??? Me and my brother were thinkin about goinn up and get an early start on muskies. good idea bad Idea??? any suggestions??
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]My boy and I drove up two days ago, Monday the 4th and it was still 85% iced over. Not sure it that help but I’d say you still have a week or two before its ice free.[/font]
[signature]
A friend of mine drove up to pineview last night. He said there is some open water in the back of the bays. The rest is covered with unsafe rotten ice. He mention seeing several large cracks. It sounds like it could open up with a good wind storm. I hope this helps. gshorthair
[signature]
Passed by on my way home today and the reservoir is ice free except for the West Arm toward the dam. Pineview should be completely ice free later this week but the water is filthy between the floating debris and muddy water. Most of the water is boatable today and the Port Ramp is clear for launch. A bit of boat (wave) action will break up the remaining ice so watch for floaters.
[signature]
sweet dude. thanks for the update
[signature]