Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation walleye staging
it is time to think about starvation walleye. staging for spawn now.[Wink]
[signature]
Earliest i have done well for eyes at starvation is early May. Am i missing something?? Smile
[signature]
yup!!!! pre spawn bite. shhhhhh. lol
[signature]
Well let us know when its hot. FOD is the one that usually fills us in on the early bite. I have tried it a bunch early and it is a tough bite. You hire out??????????fish on.
[signature]
I can't wait to hit Starvy for a little action. Wondering when the best time to go there is myself. Hoping mama nature calms down here so i can get up to DC for a little action this week as well.[Wink]
[signature]
start now and it will go another 3 or so weeks then die for a 2 week period then its summer game on!!!
[signature]
Good to know thanks! My usual fishing partner has been grounded to his basement by his wife until it is finished. He has about 2 weeks left maybe. So this will cheer him up and maybe even speed him up a little.[Wink] Can't wait to get up there.[Smile]
[signature]
i dont take money to show people the way of the walleye. i just share what i know. im always open to share on any body of water for anything that swins. drop me a pm anytime.[Wink]
[signature]
That sounds good crossineye. I will do that some time. Hopefully we can hook up and fish at the lake this summer. Fishon
[signature]