Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey's Anatomy is great in every way
I think the story is great people and brilliant in [#715671]Grey's Anatomy DVD[/#715671]. I I had never seen a series so quickly and felt so bad when it's over, everybody in the street as fans are desperate to get it. [#715671]One Tree Hill DVD[/#715671] Meredith is finding herself, not only in the surgical world, but in her personal life. Her mother is a surgeon suffering from Alzheimer's, her father is dead. She falls in love with the handsome Chief Neurosurgeon, Dr. Derek Shepard played by Patrick Dempsey. [#715671]24 Hours DVD[/#715671] She later finds out he is married to a pediatric surgeon. Her new roommates are all surgical interns: T.R. Knight as bumbling, inept, George O'Malley; Sandra Oh, as Cristina Yang , one of my favorites, [#715671]Entourage DVD[/#715671] and Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens. Cristina Yang has a one night affair with the hunky,Chief Surgical Resident, Preston Burke; that moves onto "true" lust. I was so desperate that I managed to find the season 3 and just finished today .... [#715671]The Vampire Diaires DVD[/#715671] it just keeps getting better! Enjoy!