Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
magic carp ,almost 30lb
28,3/4 pound carp miami FL in the hammocks lake,I used 6p suffix braid caught him on Ficus berries , there are also Pacu,lost one already on berries.also on bread.this is a grass carp..
[signature]
Nice fish !! I have always had good luck fishing with kernel corn for carp, I go out the day before I fish, and chum a half can of green giant niblets in the area that I want to fish. The next morning I go at daybreak . I use a no. 8 eagle claw with bait holders on the shank. I string on 3 kernels of corn and cast in the area that I chumed the day before. The bait and hook are small so it doesn't take long for them to take the bait and run. Try it and let me know how it works for you. Good Luck
[signature]
Thanks dude,I like your style.I want to try what you said.thanks for choosing Paulpro as your first choice.I'm waiting for berries to start falling around lake.Soon I will post pics of the berries I use to catch them.
[signature]
berries are starting to fall in water from these two trees.berries were falling on my head today.Saw only one carp,hopefully tommorow is the day .I might use a branch full of berries weighted down,and fish drop off 10 to 20feet,maybe deeper.
[signature]