Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIME OFF
WELL AFTER A WEEKEND OF SALMON FISHING I CAME BACK TO FIND THAT A LONG TIME FRIEND AND FISHING COMPANION HAS GONE FISHING WITH THE BIG GUY IN THE SKY .

SO I'LL BE TAKING A FEW DAYS TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO HIM AND THE FAMILY .

MY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING ALL THE REPLYS .

YOUR PAL , AL
[signature]
we will see ya when we get back.

safe journy to ya, please...[Smile]
[signature]
well i have returned , i'm heading out again to tippy . this time i;ll be taking a guy from work who has yet to catch his first king .

a rookie teaching a rookie .

it should make for a good laurel and hardey clip !
[signature]
dont forget the camera[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
HAD THE CAMERA , FORGOT THE BATTERIES !

THIS COMING WEEKEND , WITH STORMY , PICS FOR SURE !
[signature]
darwn,

I keep an eye open for next weekend.
[signature]
hey budd hang in there, well that ought to be a show to remember huh?? haha have fun don,t fall in! haha later lets us know how it went soon! hhalater
[signature]
i got one fish , celibrated by taking an unexpeted swim in the river too .

man that waters cold , specially at night ! i was the only skinny dipper all dressed up fer fishing !
[signature]
HAHAHAHAHA! AIN,T NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE, SKINNY DIPPIN WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON@@ HAHAHAHA WELL GLAD YA GOT ONE! OVER TOPULASKI WE CAN,T FISH AT NIGHT. how many of ya went? more the merier!! huh jack and i been doin lotta brook fishin the last week. lotta good bookies. well thru some back though. but some swaller it and there,s no sence of throwin em back cause they,ll die.too bad cause i do like to keep em i my brook. i will say there alot more water in my brook this year than the last probably six years, that,s why there runnin better. been beautiful weather here in the last 2 weeks.70.s 80,s today damp and rainin, been gittin cooler last couple nights. the brookies are doin their last spawnin, and the trees are turnin to gold red orange, i love fishin in the fall,warchin the leaves drift on top of the water, and under, it,s so beautiful.makes the brook loo k like it,s got a blanket over it.and everybody,s busy gittin ready fer another season of summer gone. o miss my old hound jake now more than anyother time of the year, wemd be gittin ready fer the rabbits and still squirell huntin at the same time. git the old snowshoes out. he,d be chasin the old squirells up the tree and tryin to climb the big ones and in the smaller ones he,d jump upin and start climbin after em. haha what a heart he had. well gonna go anyways, and i can feel and see him there where we use to go. and say good bye till spring. i,m so glad you guys had fun, that,s what life is all about~! hahaha later mare, wish i could of gone! haha later oh we been doin our last part of motrcyclin too and louie!haha
[signature]
yessa, i think the salmon will like that one, used another similar like that from mepps and it looks good. laterhey lonehunter did you susethat one??
[signature]
oh one more thing, haha i told ya not to fall in haha! figured it,d be cold haha oh did your bud catch some fish too?? later
[signature]