Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to go to Ninemile tomorrow?
I have a trailer that I can attach you boat to the top of. I even have a boat to lend you if you need/want to use it. I don't however have an extra motor or battery.

I plan on leaving at 6:30 to 7':00 am and coming back when exhaustion, hypothermia or nightfall sets in so bring a lunch.
[signature]
I wish I could I am stuck this weekend. Where is nine mile? Ron
[signature]
Ninemile is is between gunnison and manti. It's a little whole in the ground and it's a tough beggar to figure out but that is part of it's charm.
[signature]
I would take you up on that offer but alas I have to work. I won't get home until late monday night. Tuesday is the earliest I can go out.[:/] Hope you do well!
[signature]
You make it to Ninemile today or did you get rained out?[fishin] Me I got rained out. [:p]
[signature]
The fear of rain kept me from making the long drive.

I am going to go to Deer Creek on Tuesday after work around 2pm.
[signature]
What part of Deer creek you lookin at attackin? I might be able to pull myself away to get up there that day.
Although checking the forecast for tues at deer creek it says snow all day.[:/]
[signature]
I looked at the calendar again and I meant Wednesday. You're right about Tuesday.

I fish the far east end mostly back and forth in front of those rocks.

Do you think you can make it on Wednesday?
[signature]
It is very possible. Mamatrout has an Dr appointment in the morning then I am free after that.
So do you launch at Charleston or the state park ramp near the island? I have been looking at Charelston area myself.
[signature]
I get off work just after noon.

Do you want to ride up together?

What kind/size boat do you have?

Do you fly fish?
[signature]
Can do!

it is 7' inflated.

and yes I am profficient with a fly rod. When I go I usually have several different rods with me. Trailer all set ready to go.
[signature]
Yes and a heluva trailer it is.

I take two rods but both are fly rods. One has a floating line and the other a sinking line. I used to carry a spinning rod with too but quit last year or so.

Call me and we'll talk specifics 801-712-7654
[signature]
Ok will do!
[signature]
If you are thinking around Noon, I could maybe make it for a couple hours too Ken.....maybe I will see you, where you headed?
[signature]
I don't know what the area is called. But it is the East end of the lake. I don't fish it often enough to have the place memorized.
[signature]
By the inlet or the island?
[signature]
Now you're talking, I put in by the island and float/troll over towards the inlet and back and forth until I find fish. If they are over by the inlet/shallows I hang around there. If they are along the rocks over by the road I stay over there.

Come up because it's always nice to have someone you know around to help you dial it in.
[signature]
Ok got it penciled in on the calendar.[cool] Sounds like a flotilla in the making.[sly]
[signature]
Okay, I will get my gear together. Is it easy launch with a trailer, or am I better off just loading my car?

I think I will get the state pass tonight.
[signature]
When is the best time to call?
[signature]