Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another PB at mead
[cool]Went out this am to floattube south of 33 hole. Five minutes in and hookup on a schoolie striper on the modified beetlespin. Two minutes later and another schoolie. Nine minutes and another schoolie. Head around the fist point and got fourmore to finish the first hour. Kept the next two(2lbs10oz and 2lbs even) before heading to next bay. Began lighting them up again once I got back in the water. Kicked around the bay for nada but saw future bass hangouts. Back at truck by noon. Total stripers caught was 13 another solo pb. Most fish caught on modified beetlespin, small scrouger and rattletrap. Strange how my last PBs were also on the 25th of the month(feb.,and march). Hope the trend continues. Only took pic of fish kept.
[signature]
Sounds like a nice day on the tube. How deep were you finding them?
[signature]
Congrats on another Personal Best, [fishon] BigE. Keep on showing how it's done. How was the wind this morning? A friend ofine said it would be too windy [bobhappy]
[signature]
[cool]The fish were in 10-15' water. Some hit close to the surface and others hit about 5' down.
[signature]
[cool]The wind wasn't too bad. It settled down for a couple hours then kicked back up. It was pushing me where I wanted to go so I didn't mind. I stayed close to shore.
[signature]
Man that's a real good sign BigE! Now just report some big group boils and I'll be in my truck and on the road out to see you real quick.
[signature]
Looks like a blast [cool] thanks for the report and pic.
[signature]