Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alexander!
went to alexander today it is very low and murky clarity is about 12 inches!!! temp cold enough!! i went out by the dam on my tube!! was there for about 2 hours give or take!! didnt land anything hooked into a couple fish for about 3-4 seconds!! i guess more of a bite than a hook!! was pretty nice out there as far as weather went!!!
[signature]
I am hoping to get over that way in a few weeks to a month or so. Is it drawn down to make room for the runoff and should it be full for the summer or is something else going on? Does it ever clear up before mid June? I know it depends on how the runoff goes and things have been later the last few years but just curious for a guideline.
Thanks.
[signature]
Nice to hear a report. Did you happen to see any carp in the shallows yet?
Thanks!
[signature]
this is probly the earliest i have ever fished it and it is proly lowerd for run off as the power plant is not running fast enough to drain it like that!!! nd they have finished up the work on the dam as far as i know!!! i did see some carp it was hard to see them from the color of the water but they are there i scene them it is a river right now tell about half way to the dam maby a little more!!!
[signature]
I bet these huge fluctuations for the snow melt are going to make a mess of the perch spawning.
[signature]
I think you hit the nail on the head. Perch and crappie will both be hurt if they keep draining like this. Strike keeps a full pool most of the time but Brownlee is LOW. Ron
[signature]