Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darn Wind!
I was looking forward to doing a little fishing at Gov't Wash on the kayak. I even went to bed earlier hoping the howling wind outside my window would die down by morning. Woke up to get ready and could hear the rip roaring wind. Looked at the Lake Mead forecast to find a Wind Advisory for 50 mph gust. Returned to bed and went back to sleep.

When fishing from a kayak, wind makes it hard for angling and I hate shore fishing at Lake Mead. Hoping next week will bring better weather.
[signature]
yea, don't want to get caught up in 50mph gust. I was out on 40mph gust in my boat battling 5/6 footers. The wind has been inconveniently unstable this spring. making fishing plans not go smooth. I hope it gets better soon.
[signature]
come on 5 to 6 footers in a kayak would be fun....lol...
[signature]
ya the wind pisses me off.. although it would be funny to watch lvfishingdude in a kayak takin on 6 footers.. fun?? NO
[signature]
facing 6 footers; i would imagine you would be more surfing that yak lol. what is up with all the wind this year? its starting to piss me off. making life miserable for my wife and daughters allergies, hell its even botherin me wit all the dust and pollen flyin around[mad].
[signature]