Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About these ducks again what are they?
Thanks please let me know,I tried field and stream .but no response,been two weeks,thanks for any info,
[signature]
The picture is not that great, looks pretty old. Woodduck maybe?
[signature]
Thanks.its a bad fisheye lens cam some pics come out good I was moving the cam too, but the pic is new.plus coppied,with a cellphone pic , thats how I have all my pics done.except the U.M snook,and the longnose gar pic.I will look up that wood duck. P.SThey have brown rings around eyes.[Image: confused.gif]
[signature]
you got me i dont think it is a wood duck thought
I tried lookin it up but the pic is to hard to see to be sure on a guess, sorry man good luck
[signature]
Hey ,thanks bud.I will send you some better pics as soon as I can.Ducks are still here and look tasty.here is a mallard from the same lake .My only Mallard... She was good to me[Wink]
[signature]
muscovy duck

[url "http://www.google.com/search?q=muscovy+duck&hl=en&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS400US429&prmd=ivnse&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pP3QTejVO-H20gGQ0aDmDQ&ved=0CDMQsAQ"][size 4][#2200c1]Images for muscovy duck[/#2200c1][/size][/url]

chances are good they are from a local farm not to far away from you, they are semi domestic and can fly quite well. The tend to stay on the farm so long as food and water remains available but will leave if something happens to either limit or end food and water supply or something has chased them like a dog cyote wolf or other preditors.