Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bass pic with UFO in background?
So ya, I get the chills everytime I look at this pic.I took quite a few pics that day.on this last pic,I saw something in the corner of my eye,when I looked back,it had left a streek of light in the direction traveled[Image: yell.gif] east to west, too fast to be military? Plus no sound I heard nothing.[frown]We do see military jets time to time in this area. I was noticing strange lights prior to this,just thought they were coming from the Miccosukee bingo resort?They use these huge spotlights that shine into the sky.but this was.... out of the ordinary.this pic is a copy of original ...I used cellphone to post. .Looks like it has an antena.If you take enough pictures your sure to capture something strange.Pauly's personal best UFO pic with a bass baby!

Notice how steady I'm holding the camera,see the bass is in focus,if I had moved left or right you would notive by the bass...now look at the ufo its not the moon,look its moving right to left,see the blur and the antena.I had no idea I captured it but I did! .

[signature]