Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member here!!!!
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Las Vegas but I frequent Utah often to do my fly fishing. Some of my favorite places has been the provo river and my family has been camping in the panquitch area for several years. Some of the most recent places I have fished was the South Fork of the Boise River in Idaho and the Kern River in California. Both places absolutely beautiful and fun to fish. I also recently got into fly tying and Im having a blast learning how to tie flies. I started with basic flies like the wooly bugger, pheasant tail nymphs and hares ears nymph. I have taken a class at the local bass pro shops and Im coming along well. Well im looking forward to being on the forums and talking with my fellow fly fishers and tyers.... Daflyguy..
[signature]
Welcome to the site Daflyguy, I'm going to move your post to the Nevada board so some of the local guys can say hi.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome welcome!!!
[signature]
welcome to the site... you may also want to check out the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"]general fly fishing forum[/url].. great bunch of anglers there to chat with...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the forum.

I am an avid fly fishinerman, rod builder, fly tyer. Nice to have some more fly guys here, though really I am always happy just to see another cool fisherperson.

Later,
[signature]
i also like to fly fish, i was an avid fly tyer/fisherman a long time ago not so much any more. but i just got me a new fly rod today and i plan on getting a new tying kit someday that was a really fun hobby years ago. anywayz welcome aboard !!![fishin]
[signature]