Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sail fish
got him on rigged ballyhoo,thats my bro,our first.
[signature]
Great going on your first sailfish, many more to catch out there for you.[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks,I don't mind going out of my way for you ,even if it means crossing the seven seas... or even,.. being burried up to my neck.
[signature]
Nice catch, hoping to go fishing offshore on my vacation in florida later this year Smile
[signature]
Thanks we caught her on a rigged ballyhoo,they don't want you taking them out of the water any more,anyway if you come down to miami,stop by for some free fishing lessons lol.My boat,I can only go inshore,and just about anywere freshwater.Hey Edgy779,just keep in mind,once you come downsouth,you never go back up north..Paulpro..
[signature]
I don't know about all that. I've been to Miami twice in the last couple years, and I wasn't impressed. [Wink] I think i'll stay right here in South Carolina.

Some really good notes about parts of the Florida coast, is you don't have to go as far offshore to catch species like grouper, snapper, etc... That's a real plus, and a huge advantage of the farthest southern states, versus mid Atlantic states. I wouldn't want to live there, but visiting to wet a hook once every 15 years or so isn't bad. LOL! [fishin]

If I were going to spend money on a trip, i'd go to hatteras, NC and charter a tuna boat. That my friend is what's up.
[signature]
I repect that,just as I respect all our fellow fishermen,Paulpro,My nephew found a fifteen 2 stroke for $1.400.00,I hope he gets it,same weight as the 9.9 I used for a while.One day I'll have the biggest motor on the smallest boat,I wonder how fast just me alone,I hope to get at least 36,or37 mph,out of a good running fifteen 2 stroke..Man if you had seen my boat with the 9.9,my boat would almost jump out of the water,on acc.from a rolling start..Man ever been here in the winter,my buddy from Jersey would complain about the cold,he said its something about the hummidity that makes it feel even colder than up North,one time he even busted out with is Jersey Devils jacket.The wind chill is awfull,it even snowed a little down here once.
[signature]
awesome!!
[signature]