Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dough bait recipies
[cool] Hey fellow anglers,

I am looking for some dough bait recipies. Could you help me out?? Just think, there may be other readers out there that would like some recipies but are too shy to ask. Lets do it for their benifit as well. Thanks a bunch.[cool]
[signature]
wheaties cereal was my old favorite - grind the wheaties up, add beer and a little honey until thick and sticky . .thats it . .

sm
[signature]
[cool] Hey southernman, That recipie sounds good. What kind of fish would you prepare that for? and is there one beer that may be better than others?? ie: pale ale, pilsner, lager, stout, malt liquor? Sounds too finicky but I guess it would be better than trying to out do the power bait selection of 20 different colors. ha ha.
[signature]
carp & cats mostly - although i saw a huge 3-1/2 lb crappie taken with one too .. when i was 12 or so . .almost a state record , still the biggest one i ever saw . .

sm
[signature]
[cool] Thanks again there southernman. I will give it a try. I was just trying to be specific on the beer thing, beings that I'm from German decent. I know my beers well.
[signature]