Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trout slam fest
SPORTSMANS PARADISE OUTDOORS FISHING
Capt. Ron Ph#225-445-1019 Capt. Ron email - [url "mailto:hope19@cox.net"]hope19@cox.net[/url]
[url "http://www.spoutdoors.com/"]www.spoutdoors.com[/url]
Hello fellow anglers. What a great fishing trip with a couple of really nice men in from northern Alabama for some of the greatest fishing any where in the world that we are blessed to have here in Louisiana. The guys came in for 3 days of fishing and on day one they went fishing with Capt. Dude and they came to the dock with a box slam full of fine speckled trout. On day 2 Mr. Bill and Mr. Bob jumped on board with me and off to the hot spot in Breton Sound but as we arrived the water looked like chocolate milk and after a short check out we made a quick move to spot number 2 but nothing but those spiked pain in the butt fish there so off to spot number 3 and that was the ticket because on the first cast Mr. Bob caught a nice 2.5 pound trout and from there the fish went nuts with the guys boxing 30 trout in just 15 minutes. From there we fished up the island and caught nice trout with some trout pushing the 5 pound mark until the guys caught their limits and a few bay snappers and 3 gorilla drums mixed in just for the line stretching drag pulling fun of it.
After the guys had enough trout fishing they wanted to try for some red fish but the winds had picked up to a stiff 20 to 25 so we headed to a protected spot that has been holding some reds and there was a few reds there and the guys put 3 nice reds in the box and 3 door mat flounder and Mr. Bob also picked up 3 trout on the old top dog to ice a perfect day on the water.
All fish today were caught using Campos live and kicking shrimp rigged 3 feet under a rattling poping cork. The final fish count for day twos action was 73 beautiful speckled trout 3 red fish 3 flounders and 5 bay snappers. On day three the guys wanted red fish so off to the red fish hole and they were there and hungry because in short order the guys swung two fine reds over the side and in a few hours the men put together a fine box of fish and that was all it took one stop shopping. The final days fish count was 15 red fish 25 bay snappers and 1 flounder. the guys have been fishing together a long time but they both said that this trip was one of the best trips that they have ever been on and I guess the over 300 fish that the guys caught might have a little bit to do with that.
If you would like to make a trip Capt. Ron give us a call or drop us an email we would love to take you and your friends and family fishing but call early because the available days are going fast.If you would like to take a trip please give me a call or drop me an email and we can arrange the trip of your lifetime. And as our motto says, "RAIN OR SHINE, SLEET OR SNOW, IF YOU COME WE WILL GO!
Thanks Capt Ron
[signature]