Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge fish yesterday
Caught 2 3lb+ bass yesterday and dang my light pole could barely handle it they were fighters. each about 18in long and had a nice hook set so i got them back in the water quick. Didn't have camera and My camera won't load pictures so it doesn't matter anyway. Caught it on a Watermelon seed Yum Dinger Weightless texas rigged.
[signature]
You gotta get that camera fixed! If you catch some bigger than mine I'll have more fun trying to beat ya.[Wink]

Looks like your having a good year bassin' so far too. Keep it up.

Tight lines.
[signature]
Camera works, but it seems pointless to take it cause they never load on the computer then it times out.... and I have a limit on how many senkos i use a day of fishing, don't got much cash since i am only 15, i had no worm on my hook, i was walking up the bank then i see this fish, at first i thought it was a carp but it wasnt scaley and it had whiskers, it was a huge channel cat, had to be 2 1/2 ft long, it stared at me for 20 seconds before it casually swam away. I am going kitty fishing
[signature]
I just got into light action fishing 3years ago.fun as heck,here is a pic of my 500 series LL bean .8$ durango shakespear rod,with 4lb fire line,plus I extended the but handle.pic78,is my tica 500 spinning reel with 6lb suffix braid,with a nice large mouth for all you bass guys.caught on livebait using a slip bobber set up.
[signature]