Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,
New to fishing and to the forums, looking forward to learning all I can.
hiya bigmouth1 .. welcome to the site.. if you give us an idea of where you are from or what type of fishing you enjoy we can help direct you to the forum (s) that you will probably find the most interesting..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I split my time between NJ and Georgia but have done most of my fishing on Lake Lanier for striper and bass with my college roommate.

Still doing my research on good fishing up in NJ so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Im looking into getting some of my own gear as well so I'll definitely be looking into that as well
you may want to post some of your questions on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=41"]New Jersey forum[/url]... but we do have forums for every state and type of fishing.. take a good look around and dont hesitate to ask questions.. someone is always willing to answer.. :-)
[signature]
Hello and welcome I will be hitting the surf in seaside park this weekend hoping the big stripers are hitting Fluke season has started but I think its to early yet there are some blues hitting in the back bays I hope the weather holds out and this monsoon season we seem to be in ends
[signature]
hi im new to this site i love to hunt n fish we have any woman fishers on here
[signature]