Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hey All" from Mexico
Hey, It's Jeff Klassen, I know a lot of you over many years and of course there are a lot of you I don't know, especially the newer anglers, say the last 10 years. Hopefully that will change as I plan to get on here a lot and yap about Mexican fishing. I've been a little under the radar for a few years, stuck in somewhat remote Barra de Navidad, Mexico, working primarily in real estate and only partially in the sportfishing business, which is my passion. Now that the economy has tanked down where I am, particularly the real estate market, and now that my other half has ditched me and returned stateside, I'm exitedly forced back in to sportfishing as my profession. Hallalujah! Gettin' back to the fishin' life.

A lot of people know me for the surf-fishing thing ... chucking topwaters at Roosterfish, Jacks and Pargo in Cabo, but I'm also big time in to the offshore thing. Nothing like seeing an aggressive Striper attack a lure or the scream of a Tiagra 50 with a wahoo. Anyway, not going to blab more here, I hope to see/hear from you all here in the future. Looking forward to some stimulating fish talk with some knowledgable anglers. Jeff
[signature]
Welcome to the site Jeff, sounds like you have a job that most of us can only dream of. I'm going to move your post to the Mexico board so anglers there can say hi.
WH2
[signature]