Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter time storage of the float gear

Hey there One_eyed_jack,

To eliminate all the hassle, I suggest you move out here to Califoria! We have been known to be able to fish some of our lake and ocean waters 365 days a year! I'm sure you could find time between trips to write the wife about the snow conditions in Utah! just joking.

There are special wader hangers but I'll bet TubeDude has an even better idea. If you've got the neoprene foam waders my biggest concern would be that they are stored dry so as not to milldew. Same deal with the tube and keep it out of constant direct sunlight. Once a float tube is out of the box I don't like to try to fold it like it may have come from the factory. Creases in cloth, vinyl and rubber become weak spots in time and with wear and you don't need any more potential problems with your air chamber (rubber or vinyl) or cover.

JapanRon
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [One_eyed_jack] Winter time storage of the float gear - by JapanRon - 09-12-2003, 12:25 AM
Re: [One_eyed_jack] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 08:58 PM