Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter time storage of the float gear
[cool] That is what it's all about bro. Spend the time with your family. Slowly work them into the fishing routine. I was lucky to get an early start. I just barely got my son into some serious fun fishing at 14yrs old. It took awhile before his mom could grasp the consept of spending a whole day somewhere and coming home with nothing but Smiles on the face even after several skunks. But now that my son had caught his first fish, she now realizes that the time spent together of father and son, outweighs the cost of the gear, gasoline and burgers that were purchased for the fishing trips. TubeDad did a good job with me and I am returning the favor by passing on a skill to my son.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [One_eyed_jack] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Re: [EmuScud] Winter time storage of the float gear - by tubeN2 - 09-16-2003, 08:11 PM
Re: [tubeN2] Winter time storage of the float gear - by fishfather - 09-16-2003, 08:58 PM