Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowhunting Season Is here !!!
[cool] Allright you Bowhunters , lets hear about your hits and misses ( I wasn't thinking of you walleyeteaser when I wrote misses !!!! ) lol. JUST KIDDING !!!!

Flagmanonice.....P.S...DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERAS !!!!!
[signature]
I still have to go out and buy me an arrow, to fling at a deer, mine all got crunched in the big curnch. ask me again in october. our season opens up on the first.

you do any good, or have you been out yet?
[signature]
[Smile] Our season opens this Sat , but Im too busy to make it out , maybe next weekend I can sneak out !. I know walleyeteaser and his daughter are going out tomorro. Good luck walleyeteaser !!!!!

Flagmanonice.............
[signature]
since I am not a land owner I had to apply for one of them non horned deer permits. I saw I got one on the net (state web site) so I will be a meat hunter this year, I will take the first deer that gives me a clean shot. (I aint picky when it comes to berger)

with this I will be allowed three deer this year, I seldom take one, I will be allowed a minumum of 3 inch spike horn and a 4+ point for a second buck and with the do permit a hornless deer.

I will only take one this year, me and the dowg can eat only just so much[angelic]
[signature]
Hi Ho , Hi Ho

I'm stringing up my bow ,

With some luck ,

I'll bag a buck ,

Hi Ho , Hi Ho !
[signature]
baged and taged two yesterday for the freser , went in my work clothes , no coverscent or camo , i lt a mom and ker kids walk by too , them little fellers will need there mama to make it thru the winter . i'll settle for the double .

yummy yummy in my tummy !
[signature]
welcome back...

how many points did you score?
[signature]