Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one for my record books
[font "Calibri"]A crappie for the record books with a story behind it.[/font]
[font "Calibri"]When ice fishing this last winter my dad lost a huge crappie at a lake that will be disclosed for now. Now on to today I think I landed that crappie. Thanks to the help of the man that acted so quickly getting his landing net and dropping his cell phone in the water along with his pack of smokes and what not if it was not for him it would not have been landed so I gave the guy that was not catching a thing the fish. Cause of him acting so quickly. Any ways long story short this is the type of fish you see at museums and in cabelas mount collections etc. Here are a few picture of me with the fish one for the record books and a few other fish I caught today. Buy the way my 6foot 4 inch , 446 pound body dorfs this fish. make sure to to double take it. [/font]
Nice Crappie sorry about your helpers loss.
[signature]
yep reason i gave it to him is there was 5 other people ther and he was the first with the net. very nice guy and about 1/4-3/4 inch off ot the state record here in michigan. for catch and release that fish had so much girth to it i think it was a state record. it was even nicer of the guy to help out. he was nicer then expeted about it i had to grab his arm to prevent him from falling in cause of the high sideds of the dock ware on. btw thanks for the reply and kind words
[signature]
Well just go catch him this fall and get your name down in that record book, but get a long handled net first[Wink][fishin]
[signature]
Sweet crappie!
[signature]
Nice Crappie! You're right though...you make it look tiny!
[signature]