Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD Bow mount motor
SOLD
[signature]
Is it a 12 volt system?
[signature]
Yes it is a 12 volt system. I have used it for a whole day (6 hr) on 1 battery (115 amp hr). Great motor, I just upgraded.

Jim
[signature]
Any idea how old it is? Can you post some pics?
[signature]
I don't remember the year I purchased it but it was at least 5 years ago. The Co-pilot I added three years ago. I have one remote for the co-pilot. I had a transducer mounted to the motor for three years but up graded to a newer sonar and did not buy the new transducer. The foot control was purchased three years ago also. The original had a board that was broken and it was cheaper to replace than fix. Everything works fine.
[signature]
Does it come with the mount? How long is the shaft?
[signature]
The shaft is 48" but I think they call it a 45" shaft. I had it mounted on a 14 ft. deep V hull boat. The mount is on the base. Remove the two sides and holes are on the frame to mount it. I do not have a removable mount. They can be purchased at Sportsmans or Cabellas for around $25.
[signature]
I was just wondering if I should keep my mount base or sell it with the motor.
[signature]
I would say that if the removable mount that you have fits a Powerdrive motor, keep it and put it on the Powerdrive I have for sale. I also have a plug for it and a 50 amp breaker I would thow in. They are not MinnKotas but should work.

I see you live in Utah, I could meet you half way at Snowville if you decide to purchase the motor.
[signature]
I will take it if you still have it. Im located in heyburn where are you at ?
[signature]
I sent you a PM. I could meet you somewhere if you'd like.
[signature]
Returned your pm [cool]
[signature]
It was nice to meet you, got it all mounted and works perfect thanks again [Smile]
[signature]