Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish Gratitude
OK this is quite late, but I have had a hectic spring and I was going through my end of school year lists and almost kicked myself when I realized I promised to post a pic of the big fish trophy. Again really I am sorry, but even though both my son and I will enter next year I suppose I will not have the same luck again. so in other words I doubt I will even have to post a pick next year. By the way my son said he had to be in the photo as he was ready to grab the fish coming out of the hole. 5.5-6 months to new ice[Wink] Thanks to all that assisted and participated in the ice contests this past winter. Thanks for ordering the trophy Windriver.

Best,

OvidCreek
[signature]
Any chance you can downsize that pic a little? Bit big even for my DSL connection[Image: scaredworried.gif]. would love to see it though [Smile]
[signature]
This has been an on-going problem on here with the pic sizes. My HP Image Zone has a down-sizing program incorporated in it. Also there are a number of sites that a person can use on the internet. [url "http://www.tinypic.com"]www.tinypic.com[/url] is an excellent one.

It would be nice if picture posters could down-size their pics to help the people who are on slower connections. I know this has been discussed a number of times.
[signature]
Congratulations on you and Windrivers victories . I hope to place better next year I had a great time . I could not land a Brown or perch to save my life . I think we need to offer entry to next years contest to the ones that participated this year first and then new comers ? Thanks again for the fun times . I wish we could have a lot more participants without having a problem with fish and game . Curt G.
[signature]
Great job and I am axious for next year![cool][fishin]
[signature]
Thanks for posting the pic. Hope you have a great summer and check back in with us when the temps drop again. As for the big pic... You just wanted to make sure we saw every pixel of your BFT ICE CONTEST glory.[:p]

Windriver
[signature]
[quote curt69]Congratulations on you and Windrivers victories . I hope to place better next year I had a great time . I could not land a Brown or perch to save my life . I think we need to offer entry to next years contest to the ones that participated this year first and then new comers ? Thanks again for the fun times . I wish we could have a lot more participants without having a problem with fish and game . Curt G.[/quote]

Where it is state wide and doesn't target any specific lakes, I doubt fish and game would have a problem with it.
[signature]