Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Weapon in My Fishing Arsenel

Whoopie a New Rod....

I just got a new rod. Like I needed one! Actually, looking at this puppy, I realize I did! The object of my new 'relationship' is a 7'6", HD, freshwater, spinning rod.

The flawless blank is really beautiful, has cutting edge, top quality guides, nice balance and ...... excellent workmanship or workwomanship, whichever the case may be.

I'm more of a trout angler but I'll bet it will be a great wormin' rod too. Field report to follow.

Got mine and there's more avaliable at the BFT gift shop.

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool] Hey JR, Why don't you bring that thing up to Castaic Lagoon this weekend? I'm sure you could get it broken in pretty well. There is still some good size LMB up there and it would also work well for some of those 2lb+ bluegills. I will be there for the AM bite from 5am till about 8:30am. Think about it and send me a PM if you would like to consider it. From your Pal in SoCal.
[signature]

Hi tubeN2,

Thanks for the invite but I've got a prior engagement with some little bay bass who are starving for my 2 1/2 inch swimbaits.

We'll hook up another time I hope. Be sure to post and tell us how you did, if you would be so kind. I'm going to Alamitos tomorrow and I'll report good or bad.

JapanRon
[signature]