Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabo Surf Fishing
Heading to Cabo June 4 to 10 on the usual pilgrimage for roosters from the beach (Pacific side). Just wondering if anyone is there now, or has been there last few days and is aware of if they've arrived yet. Also going to target Leopard Grouper, Giant Hawkfish and Pargo with Klassic Poppers along the gulf side up to about Turtle Beach. Chomping at the bits to get there. The attached photo is one I got from the shore by the de-sal plant last June, about a 55lber I released after the photo. It's that time of the year again.
[signature]
Hey Jeff!

Glad to see you on these threads. Haven't heard of much around Cabo yet this year. Hope all is well and you have a great trip. I have been doing some fishing in the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Iffy weather made it tough, but I did catch a 60lb. Ray. Like pulling in a barn door with wings...

Best,

Burt Jepson
[signature]
Burt my old friend how the heck are you? Still in the TV business? Lots of changes in my life these days, shoot me an email and we'll catch up. I'm really jonesing to get back to Cabo this next week. Last year was some of the best roosterfishing from the beach I'd seen in years. Glad to see they came back after so many years of illegal netting. I'll post some photos if that's do-able here. New here so just figuring out what the protocol is. J
[signature]