Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW PERSON
[bobhappy]
Hello from Upstate South Carolina!!
[signature]
welcome to the site docrosy2...

when on the water what type of fish do you go after and how do you prefer to do it..??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Largemouth, smallmouth & spotted bass. It's according to the weather what I use and if it is spawning season.
Where are you from?[bobhappy]
[signature]
Im out in California... Im gonna send your post to the South Carolina forum.. maybe you can hook up with some anglers in your area..

MacFly
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and the South Carolina board docrosy2! What part of the upstate are you in? I live down in Florence, but frequent the coast along murrells inlet and georgetown.

So, how is the fishing up your way?
[signature]
We are from upstate in Clemson/Seneca area. We fish Lake Keowee and Hartwell. Stayed in Murrells Inlet a few weeks ago and fished off the Springmaid Pier for Spanish.
[signature]
Gotcha. I was stationed at Shaw AFB with a guy from Clemson. You guys have Lake Trout over your way, don't you?

The spanish fishing is actually really good right now. Actually, all the fishing in the ocean is good right now. I'm hoping the river fishing good come tomorrow night, when we go catfishing. We tried catching bait yesterday, and it was SLOWWWWW>
[signature]