Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy fish POACHER one of our own??
[url "http://wildlife.utah.gov/law/pdf2/sr_trophy_fish.pdf"]http://wildlife.utah.gov/...2/sr_trophy_fish.pdf[/url]

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! Anyone happen to know who this @$$clown happens to be?

[url "http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/outdoors/51306482-117/shot-hook-rainbow-southern.html.csp"]http://www.sltrib.com/...ow-southern.html.csp[/url]

I can't believe it. This guy is constantly posting his trophy catches on numerous websites -- AND HE'S BEEN DOING IT ILLEGALLY!! It makes me wonder just how many deer he's killed, and how many fish he's caught illegally?

This should infuriate every angler in Utah. This arrogant angler has been POACHING from every licensed angler in the state. Worse yet, he's been bragging about his illegal catches?

I certainly hope the State throws the book at this POACHER. I hope he get's his fishing privileges taken away in Utah, just like his hunting status currently his. Obviously, based on his current situation, restricting his hunting/fishing privileges isn't going to stop this POACHER from poaching. He'll continue to POACH -- so I would urge and encourage all of you to keep your eyes out for this clown.

Fishing with an expired license
Hunting suspension for illegal killing of trophy deer
vandalism
spotlighting with a weapon in possesion
illegal purchase of combination license
violation of suspension order
wanton destruction of protected wildlife
no license

Which reminds me....isn't there a certain post on BFT from a [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=668959#668959"]Fish Lake report[/url] where a certain someone mentioned that he caught some fish just recently? Maybe he bought a valid fishing license -- I hope it get's taken away SOON!

what a jerk.
[signature]
Holy cow! Good investigation work! I doubt if anything will stop him aside jail time.
[signature]
I remember that post, everyone was freaking out because they knew exactly where he was fishing and they were pissed about him giving away the secret spot. Looks like they have a little more to be Angry about. Here's a question, and I in no way condone poaching, but if it was a huge carp, would anyone give a crap?
[signature]
[quote catmaster23]Here's a question, and I in no way condone poaching, but if it was a huge carp, would anyone give a crap?[/quote]

I would. Poaching is poaching, no matter if the fish is a trophy or not. But, in this case, the fish in the Tribune article was only 1 fish. He was busted at Panguitch Lake later. How many fish did he catch, and keep, that he didn't post on the internet???
[signature]
It's only a matter of time before this thread gets locked up due to dude's public tarring and feathering. So i'll get my two cents in.
the individual is a disappointment to outdoorsmen and what we should all represent. His BLATANT disregard for rules and punishments shows which way his moral compass points. Unfortunately, if they suspend his privileges for life, it obviously won't mean a damn. He will just go out and do whatever he wants anyway.
Sure takes some big balls to have your privileges suspended then proceed to send your picture in to the biggest newspaper in the state. Brilliant.
do the world a favor and don't reproduce.
[signature]
It's not really about the fish, though. (And I defended him in that original post).
it's about a pattern of disregard for the rules and regulations we are all supposed to abide by in order to enjoy our precious resources.
So, yeah. I would give a crap for a carp. You still have to have a license to fish for them!
[signature]
This should make the Stupid Criminal list.
Why would he send in the picture, knowing that the fish was caught illigally?
I guess we should wait for all the facts to come out but if he was poaching, I hope he gets hit hard.
[signature]
Hats off to officer Evans of DWR! Great job.

Lets hope this POACHER clown gets run out of the country, lynched, or at least can't ever legally fish or hunt for a long, long, time.

Many states share license restrictions with each other for scum like this, so maybe he'll have to move to one of the ones that don't.
[signature]
Well at least we all know what he looks like. Hopefully will serve some jail time. I for one will keep my eye out for him and call DWR if I see him out fishing or hunting.
[signature]
BUSTED!
[signature]
Here's another question, why does it seem that every time there is a poacing incident regardless if it's fish or game, that it is going down in southern utah?
[signature]
WOW ! Quite a list of infractions. Either has a excess of hormones or lack of brains to buy licenses when priveledges are suspended then send pictures of illegally taken game to the news paper and several websites. Frequently these guys hang themselves because they cant resist the bragging. Like the guy that shot the trophy bull elk in yellowstone then sent pictures to outdoor life magazineThe unique antlers got him busted by USFWS. Hunting in yellowstone probably got him more than a suspended licence. In the case of our local Hero shouldnt he be paying big fines and restitution for taking these Trophies.
[signature]
Wow what a dumbo [pirate] BFT should ban his user account lol
[signature]
His face is blacked out WHY???

We need to see him so if we see him fishing we can turn him in..
[signature]
Here is the link from BFT eariler this year regarding this poacher: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=647615;search_string=southern%20Utah;#647615"]13 Pound Rainbow Link Click Here[/url]
His BFT username is: chistopher30
Should send him a PM and let him know what we think.
[signature]
in before the lock!

just had to do that
[signature]
I had a feeling you would swoop in. lol.

It is fine to discuss the topic, but we do not want posts from the past brought up and have a person attacked in them....that is the laws job. We also do not want to have 10 threads on this one subject.
[signature]
[quote FishKillr]I had a feeling you would swoop in. lol.

It is fine to discuss the topic, but we do not want posts from the past brought up and have a person attacked in them....that is the laws job. We also do not want to have 10 threads on this one subject.[/quote]

Simply pointing out they hypocrisy of someone's words/actions isn't attacking them, it's exposing the truth about the individual...
[signature]
"Simply pointing out they hypocrisy of someone's words/actions isn't attacking them, it's exposing the truth about the individual..."

True, and I have not seen attacks so far...I was just stating that we do not need to go there.
[signature]
Nice to see that the DNR got him.
[signature]