Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moro Point Res.
Anyone ever fish Moro Point Much? It looks like there is no public launch ramp there and wondering what the best way to fish this place?

Thanks,
Paul
[signature]
Paul-

I've contacted a friend who knows Morrow Point and asked him to contact you or, preferrably, post here for everyone's benefit.

Don
[signature]
Hey Paul,
I've guided down there for the last 5 years and quite honestly the best way to fish this reservoir is by boat...unfortunately, you are right about there not being any public boat ramps. The company I guide for cranes two 20' pontoon boats over the morrow point dam every spring so that we have boats to guide out of for the summer. You can carry your own aluminum or blow up boat down the stairs and trail, but it is quite the work out.
[signature]
Thanks for chiming in, Robby. I've always wanted to fish Morrow Point, too, but just haven't ever gotten around to it.
[signature]
Hi Guys

That's great to hear. I would love to come up and fish it and test some new lures with you I'm producing. If you want to email me your contact info on the guiding so I can talk to you and let you know what I'm thinking.

With Don's information last fall I had a very successful trip to the Mesa. It's a 16hr drive from where I live and need to plan wisely.

Thanks,
Paul
paul@paulscustomlures.com
[signature]