Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview 6/12
got on the water about 8am and started fishin for smallies right off the bat and had one within 15 minutes just around the corner from the boat ramp. then NOTHING for the next 3 hours had the occasional hit here and there. we drove all around the lake fishing every cove and point. we didn't catch our 2nd and 3rd til about 1230 when we had came back to the first spot. on a good note we did see a couple of guys who landed a huge tiger muskie. all of our fish were caught on a chartreuse 3in single tail grub with a white 3/8 jig head!!!!!!
[signature]
Glad to hear there was some catching being done there.
I threw everything i had friday for a couple hours with not even a nibble, didn't even get anything on the worm that was being drug around.
[fishin]
[signature]
Sounds like our trip to Jordanelle on Saturday.....threw everything, got a few bites, but no takers[frown]
[signature]
Went out about 3:30 caught one 17" Smallie and 3 or 4 smaller ones. Only went for about an hour and a half. These were caught along the bank just E. of Anderson camp ground on a dark brown leach.

The big one was making a nest, so it looks like the catch is on! Go get em'
[signature]
Try Maniac Salt Sticks rigged wacky or weedless. I like changeable craw best. Fish it right up close to submerged brush.

I have always had better luck on the smallies up there these type of patterns. 3-4" tubes would be my 2nd choice.
[signature]
awesome thanks for the info will try it next time im up there!!!
[signature]