Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy
Hello there! ,My name is Benjamin LaDuca, I am from Buffalo, NY stationed at Fort Drum, NY. I am currently here at Fort Jackson, SC for 2 months for schooling. I have nights and weekends off and would love to get out and do some fishing here in the Carolinas, but even after extensive research I cant not find where to go. I am looking for places to go ( shore ), or even making an ew fishing partner and going with someone. I am not use to the fish down here, I mainly fish for Walleye, Northern Pike, Musky and Salmon. Thanks
[signature]
WELCOME SIR!!!NOT IN S.C. SO CAN'T HELP A TON BUT WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU GUYS ARE DOING!!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thank You
[signature]
Fort Jackson Eh? I'm about 45 minutes or so from you, over in Florence. My first question is, what type of fishing do you want to do? As in, fresh water or saltwater? Did you bring your own equipment, or are you interested in a charter? Either way, I can hook you up. I know most of the charter captains in Murrells Inlet in Georgetown, and most of the hotels in that area offer military discount. (i'm a veteran myself [cool])

Let me know what you're looking for, and i'll go from there. I would, however, recommend saltwater fishing if you have never, or haven't done much saltwater fishing before. I know a great guide that will hook you up price wise, and put you on a ton of fish. [Smile]
[signature]
I just did a freshwater charter today but I would love to get into a saltwater experience[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
let me know what you want to do, i've got your back man.
[signature]