Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scan them
[Image: happy.gif]I'm always coming across neat flies with pictures and a how to tie them. Well who needs a file draw full of pages cut out from here and there, so I scan them into my PC and then can catalog them as I wish.
[signature]
That sounds good, I bet it won't take long to get a nice collection built up. My problem is deciding between it all, and then I have to figure out if I can tie it decently or not. Unfortunately what I tie is usually a bit of a mess, but some of the fish aren't too picky!
[signature]
Awesome idea!
[signature]
I like that idea...

I sometimes get a little confuse with printed directions soooooooo...

what I do is as I see a video that I like I save it as a favorite and then copy that folder to a thumb drive.. I can plug that drive into any computer and I have a video demonstration of a fly I want to tie..

also.. Im learning a little bit about rss feeds and recently started getting automatic updated feeds from one site with video demos of the flies being tied..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif]Likewise I save the UTube videos as a shortcut in one of my folders. Since I also tie at my PC desk I can watch a video stopping any where when I need to catch up. Can you imagine a fly fisherman from the past reading our comments wondering what language that we're speaking.
[signature]
what they wouldnt understand rss feeds and youtube videos???? [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]