Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draws are out!!!!!!
well i went 0 for 3 i hope you guys have better luck lets here the tags everone drew.
[signature]
1 for 4. Only drawn tag was an extra doe tag. Time to start preparing for a general elk hunt... somewhere.
[signature]
if you fling arrows general season elk is the ticket!
[signature]
I know. I need a bow. Archery seasons are definitely timed right for elk. This year I'll be sticking with the rifle though, probably heading over to PaliSades or Island Park for general season.
[signature]
Drew Owyhee LE deer tag, first year of applying. This will be my first time hunting deer as a nonresident there. Looking forward to a great hunt. I also drew a WY. deer tag so these hunts will go back to back both hunts are Nov. hunts.
[signature]
Packfan, what do you mean by "LE" ?
[signature]
Maybe that's the wrong term for Idaho but here in Utah it stands for Limited Entry hunt. Hunt area has a limited number of tags so you must draw to hunt. I use to live in Grandview and hunted the area back in the early 70's before they went to draw hunts. I'm looking forward to get back to hunt that area. I have a cousin who lives in MT. Home and he and his buddy took nice bucks there last year. His scored in the upper 180's. Picture attached.
[signature]
Congrats on getting that hunt - drawing that one sure made your non-res license fee worth it! Post a pic of your big buck when you get it.
[signature]
I'd be glad to post a picture if I get a good one.
[signature]