Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Log cabin beach ice fishing derby
the date will be anounced as soon as we have safe ice. and the weather is some what perdictable.

we are looking at january or febuary, July if we get an extended season.[angelic]

the derby will be held on commerce lake Michigan. If there is more than one commerce lake let me know and I will divulge the correct one.

prizes to be set.

a big fish pot will most likly be the big prize.

we will have some fun prizes to boot.... (no not a pair of winter boots)[angelic]

you will need to be a resident or have away of entry, come to the north east end of the lake.
[signature]
here are some highlights of the contest.

our contest ran on the 15th of february, the day was bitter cold and windy so not many made it out. so the cnotest was turned in to an end of the season event.

every one was able to come out on their own pase through out the end of the season.

the biggest fish for the kids catigory was Keven, he won a brand new rod and reel combo with an eleven inch crappie. sory I cant provide a picture of keven,

the biggest fish in the adult catigory was Stephanie, she won a Big Fish T Shirt with a 15 inch large mouth bass.

Pictures to follow.
[signature]

[signature]

[signature]

[signature]

[signature]

[signature]

[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3048;]
[signature]
[center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3052;][/center] [center]first place winner of the big fish contest[/center]
[signature]
[center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3053;][/center] [center]out fished by his wife [angelic][/center] [center]above[/center]
[signature]
[center]
they say the presents of mud puppies are a sign of how clean the lake is. Well my lake must be the cleanest lake in the nation. this winter I count 31 mud puppies all caught my me. [/center] [center]and no I did not catch the same one 31 times lol.. they all are different sizes and marking. some with pike bite marks.[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3054;][/center]
[signature]