Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast and Blast selection!
Ok, no cast, but there is fishing stuff I'm trying to sell. I have 7 ice fishing rods that are wood of some sort w/ wooden handle. Blanks are flexible and take a heck of a beating. Used a few long enough to get hooked on ice fishing but have upgraded equipment. Only one of the 7 has been out of the package. Will sell for $2 each or $10 for all of them.

2nd item, I have 12 shell goose decoys. I bought them used but have never used them myself. They were originally the type you put on a swivel stake. I don't have the stakes and haven't been goose hunting in years so I figure they need to go. A couple could use some paint touch up, but otherwise they're in good shape. I'm asking $30 for them

3rd item. I have Flambauo teal decoys. 11 of them (my son took a liking to one and won't let it go). Floaters w/ keel. No anchors though. Also have 12 inflatable mallard decoys. The graphics on them are impressive! Just blow them up, attach your anchor and you're good to go. Just don't shoot them. Plus the added bonus of they are very compact when deflated, and light weight. Asking $15 for all the duck decoys.

PM me if anyone is interested in any of the above. Also included some pics.
[signature]
pm sent
[signature]
Dma Ayotte has asked for the ducks, but the geese and ice rods are still available. Also I'm in the Idaho Falls area in case that makes much difference for anyone.
[signature]
Thanks again.... These should work out fine for me....
[signature]
Goose decoys and Ice fishing rods are still up for grabs if anyone is interested!
[signature]