Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perris lake tubing
Finally.....got a day off from work, so I decided to go head down to Perris lake for some bass fishing and blue gill boogie. Got down to the lake around 6am, by the time I finished the lake boat inspection, I was on the water by 630.

Outside temp was alittle on the chilly side ,but by mid morning it was already hitting the 80's. The water was glassy, no idea on temp, lazy fishing today, only brought the basics. I only stayed for acouple hours due the increased boat traffic , but managed to wrangle up so pan fish and a decent sized largemouth.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Looks like a nice calm day and good high water. You know it's going to get warmer before it gets cooler.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]It's been a long time since I last fished that pond. Used to catch some big fish of all species in there.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thank you for the report.
I always wondered about fishing that lake. Is there some
area where the boats dont go ?
Do they water sky over there?

Peter.
[signature]
I fished the Berscoloni beach side in the 5mph zone, but ski and boat area is next to it and the dam. The wakes from the boats felt like being in the ocean at times and made it hard to detect bites. I think next time im going to go more mid week, hopefully there will be less traffic.
[signature]
I seeee . Going during the week if you can maybe much
better on any lake. I personally never float tube on weekends.
Try the Castaic Lagoon ( monday, tuesday, wed. ) I do
very well there most of the times. No motor boats there.
Cheers.

Peter
[signature]