Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9' Colorado XT Pontoon with trolling motor
9' Colorado XT Pontoon with trolling motor.
Great for Rodeo fishing, catch a big one and go for a ride.
Float fishing. Troll fishing till you get to your fishing hole.
Go almost anywhere. Electric motor allowed on most likes.
Can hold up to 400 lbs.
Trolling Motor make/model information:
Minn Kota Endura - 45 LB THRUST, 36" SHAFT
MotorGuide Tracker - 50lbs Thrust

Used just a few times. New value is $800. I'm selling for pontoon and motor together for $375 ea.
I have 2 of them.
contact debrajdunford@yahoo.com 808-463-6688 [fishin]
[signature]
I have the same model in sage green, really nice boats. To bad i dont have any extra money right now,good luck.
[signature]
New retail value $800.??????? What motor and battery are you selling with it?
[signature]
Trolling Motor make/model information:
Minn Kota Endura - 45 LB THRUST, 36" SHAFT
MotorGuide Tracker - 50lbs Thrust
Yeah your right I should have listed the retail a little higher.
Thanks for pointing out how important it is to list the motor maker.
[signature]
I get the Minn Kota 45..that is what I use, greta motor, but, motorguide tracker...isn't that one of those you mount on a bass boat that fold flat on the deck?
If so, how do you use that on a pontoon?
[signature]
I think this sounds kinda " fishy" . Lets see- new
member selling something with no real pictures and talking about motorguide on pontoon boat.............
Just my 2c.

Peter
[signature]
I saw his ad on an AZ forum, but I am interested in that motorguide mounting.
[signature]
copy that [Wink]
[signature]
We are in Nevada with no access to take pictures. It is at a friends house of ours and we aren't selling this by mail. Nobody pays till they see it in person and about to take home.
As for New member that is correct. The pontoons are located in Northern Arizona. My husband suggested I look for forums pertaining to N. Arizona fishing to list it for sale. As this would be a great buy for someone who fishes that area. The only other place I have it, is on craigslist. Not EBay. People can search keywords of my ad and phone number and see we only listed this in the area where they are located. If it was truly fishy there would be no phone number and something to pertaining to paying in advance. I too am a person who watches out for scams and I respect that you would want to help protect someone. If you are still concern please call me.
[signature]
Also my husband is in chronic pain 24 hours a day pain medication hardly works. He's selling most of his fishing stuff because he just is in to much pain to go.
My husband is the web designer who created www.flytyingclub.org you will see other stuff he is selling most he never got to use. He didn't list the pontoons on there because it needs to be sold locally where someone can purchase in person. If you go to that website you will see that the phone number matches. You will see his name Terry Dunford which matches mine from my email I had posted.
His prices are great have a look.
[signature]