Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake lincoln beach
HI guys, fished lincoln beach 9-14, the marina water is about 1 foot deep.

don't launch a boat, I got mine high centered on some rocks and had to

move to one side of the boat and push with paddles all the way out of the

marina. caught 2 walleye and 3 carp, saw another 4 walleyes caught.

no white bass were caught that I saw. good luck later chuck
[signature]
Hey Chuck, thanks for the report, it sounds like you and WalleyeBob both had some problem launching at Lincoln beach. We haven't heard many reports from you this year, have you been getting out much? WH2
[signature]
Hey Chuck, sounds like I'm a week late.

I've been worried about the fall Walleye fling and not being able to launch a boat.

Not to worry. I bought a little boat from FischRMann and it will be ready this weekend to pound some eyes.

I think we can launch it right at the "L"

C-YA on the water.

walleyebob
[signature]
[crazy] woops, I gues I wasn't loged on, on that last post.
oh well, but hey Bob we can lauch right at the hot spring. the other side of that point is ok, just a little rocky.
meet me there on sunday at first light. until then, chuck
[signature]
[#800000][size 2]Hey Bob/Chuck, other than the wind kicking up-will there be many problems fishing the Lincoln Beach area out of a tube? I'll leave my boat at home and get my Griggs v-tube out of the garage. Tommy[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 2][/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 2]Did either one of you two fish the "Walleye Classic" at Starvation earlier this month? How did it go? [/size][/#800000]
[signature]
hey I have been out there a few times in the last week and caught a lot of white bass, but would love to catch some walleye. I don't have a boat but do have a a float tube. What were you guys using and where should I fish if I want to catch them.

Jed Burton
[signature]
Hey Tomegun, fishing a floattube at lincoln beach is the way to go this time of year. lots of other people do it, even just waders is ok, just have to be careful of the dropoffs because there's alot of them around there.

No, didn't fish the classic, maybe in the future.
[signature]
Hey Jed, try fishing about 50 to 100 yards out from the hot spring just off the dropoff. use twister tail grubs in green (charteuse), brown/green , black/green, just try a few colors with the green. later chuck
[signature]
[size 1]Chuck, I won't be able to make it this weekend because Kent and I are headed up to Idaho to do some Sturgeon fishing but I'll PM you when I get back and we'll talk. Sorry to hear about your wife's accident, I hope she has no lasting problems. Talk to you soon. WH2[/size]
[signature]
Hey Chuck, I'll be there Sat. and Sunday. We might even take the boat out Friday night and give it a test run.

Went to Sportsmans last night and got 150 jigs. That should get me through the weekend.[crazy] I've only got 200 tails but some more are on the way.

Anybody else out there that wants to come and catch the easiest eyes of the year, just come on down. Wherever the biggest line of Cambodians is,,,,thats where the fish are.

I'll be in a camo aluminum v-hull. Give us a shout.

walleyebob
[signature]
Hey Tomegun, I haven't even been to Starvation yet this year. We got skunked on Walleye for the first time all year at Deer Creek last weekend. Just in time to start catching them at Utah Lake.

You can launch a tube easy on the big beach. Come on down and bring lots of jigs and tails.

walleyebob
[signature]
any idea what the water temp is if you guys go this weekend could you post it THANX

chris
[signature]
[#800000][size 2]Hmm, I wonder if I could bring my boat and just run the trolling motor? I got curly tails up my tail. Jordanelle has sucked the last few days. Water temp was 58 today and 63 on saturday. I hate dealing with perch. I'm tempted to hit Strawberry. [/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 2] Chuck, I was thinking of using tube to float gear and just walk around in my waders.[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
The water temp was 62 at noon, I will post it again next week, later chuck
[signature]
Hey Tomegun, walking around with a float tube is what alot of the people do there. having that tube around you saves you from falling down. I used my trolling motor most of the time. the marina has some rocks that are just under the surface, I wouldn't use it in the marina. later chuck
[signature]