Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alexander!!!
well me and the fam went to alexander tonight I didnt get skunked but my wife and boys got the big fat skunk again and it really sucks!!! any way i caught a carp made sure he was prepped befor letting him go to be free!! and caught a little bitty kitty and had a ton of hook ups but they must have been just mouthing it i released the kitty due to he was way to small to do anything with!!! here are some pictures!!
[signature]
preety lake. got to get over to that part of the state one of these years
[signature]
DANG is that down by the dam? It really has filled up in just the last cpl of days......Ill be joining your alls carp bash tomorrow maybe ill get me some more cat fish for the dinner plate......
[signature]
hey can you launch a boat down there yet???
[signature]
We put our boat in two weeks ago in Alexander and didn't have any problems. Put it in where the bridge is out. I'm sure if it's went up from then, it's a go for sure. The fish finder sure went crazy with big fish when we were there, but no bites.
[signature]
Was there any docks or anything? I've never put my boat in Alexander so is there any thing i should know about? Ill be by myself so is it easy to put a boat in with just one guy? Thanks again ...
[signature]
There's a dock there and a concrete ramp. I had to move a few rocks just to play it safe, but it went in fine. I've got a 17 ft. bass boat and I'm sure I could put it in solo there. Especially now with the water up. Great parking area too. (take the 2nd Bridge Rd. off the Hwy. and it goes right to the spot). You end up being about 1 mile exactly from the dam. You can see it pretty good from Google Maps.

Pat
[signature]
there are alot of obsticals in there to wreck a boat but if you are carfull or just have incredibly good luck you will be fine there are very large rocks all over they usually have buoys marking them but they have them out this year!!! and this is by the little rest area with the play ground!! ive herd of a lot of catastrophic crashes out there in the water!!! not human but boat!!!![laugh]
[signature]
well my family is pretty hooked on Alexander right now!!!! since my oldest little one was catching the carp pretty god today out there he is bugging me to go back all the time!!! i foresee alot of trips to the place this summer even though the majority is carp i supposed ill have to take them!!! cant denied him of fishing as i will enjoy it as well!!! i will let every one know when i am going back at least 15 hours in advance and of course any one is more than welcome to join some times it sure is fun to just pound on them carp make sure to practice the cpr on the carp though!!!!
[signature]