Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarpon Action on the Inside
The time of year that a lot of anglers have been waiting for has finally arrived. It's time to get down to some serious TARPON fishing. Although action has been spotty at both Haulover Inlet and Government Cut, a bit of exploring at some of my inside spots revealed plenty of hungry tarpon. These fish are in the 20 - 40 pound range with the occasional larger one. And, as I said they are hungry. If you're looking for a fight with a hard fighting, jumping, and gyrating fish, then a tarpon will fit the bill. As for finding them at the Inlets, the next front that comes through could have them flood into the area for the winter. It's just a matter of time. Give me a call (305 620-5896) or email nkostyo@bellsouth.net to schedule a trip.<br><br>Remember, there is still plenty of time to purchase a fishing trip gift certificate if you're looking for that last minute item or stocking stuffer for someone on your Holiday list. There is no expiration date on the certificate, so if winter time fishing is not their bag, they can wait till spring or summer. Call or email for details.<br><br>Captain Dave Kostyo<br>Knot Nancy Fishing Charter<br>www.rnfl.com/knotnancy<br><br>