Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playa del Carmen Fishing Charter
Hola Amigos,

Hello from beautiful Playa del Carmen. Our Fishing Charter, Wasabi Loco, is located in Puerto Aventuras.

If you've been wanting to go somewhere exotic you can't beat the western Caribbean. Heck, I loved it so much I moved down here.

Come down and help me offset my boat expenses!

I will put you in a private boat that is fully tournament ready (including $14,000.00 in updated Raymarine Electronics for no more money than your standard "beat to death", "wheels off" Mexico charter boat.

It helps me and I love helping you guys catch fish. We've got sailfish, white marlin, blue marlin, wahoo, dorado. Heck we got it all !

We use Shimano Reels, Star Rods, and fresh line. You will have a Capt and Mate who want to catch fish and know how to get the job done.

Join us for the adventure of a lifetime that won't cost you an arm and a leg !

Check out our website for more info: [url "http://www.wasabiloco.com"]www.wasabiloco.com[/url].

Cheers,
Rico
[signature]
So how about some pics and a report? [cool]
[signature]
Here's some guys from last week.

[Image: juansail.jpg]

Truth is we are having a great season. Locals are saying it's been the best in ten years and I tend to agree. The nino/nina gurus predicted a good season for us and I was scared to believe them, but heck, they can't always be wrong!

I'll post more later. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Cheers,
Rico
[signature]