Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeds or leaves in the fall
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]To stop leaves from sliding down your line (fall time) and fouling your plugs, place a small split shot on your line 3 feet up from the plug. [/size][/font]
[signature]
there is another way to keep the leaves off the line, go deer hunting[shocked]
[signature]
[cool] Oh and don't forget! They also have antelope, elk and moose leaf repelent. ha ha
[signature]
Hey, I have had deer seasons like that, you'd think I got sprayed good just befor setting foot in the woods.
[signature]
you guys are a riot , lol !
[signature]
[cool] We're just trying to help out some of our friends in the backwoods. But then again, I would love to trade my pad for the one that my Uncle has in Utah. He gets his fair share over there.
[signature]
[size 2]I prefer to jiggle my pole up and down like an idiot until it falls off![crazy][/size]

[size 2] But seriously I got some sea grass on my line once when tossing plastics and was jiggling the pole to get it off and a friggin bass hit it![/size]

[size 2] So now when I fish with that plastic I use the same technique[laugh][/size]
[signature]

my kid gets the same result you do , seems that extra action gets results , she gets the big bass and i get the gills !
[signature]