Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
easy leader holder
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A cheap leader tote can be made with foil. Fold foil to 4 inch wide by 18 inch long. Coil tied leaders by wraping around 2 fingers. Place on edge of foil. Fold foil over, covering leader. Repeat to the end of the foil. Simply unfold once each time you need a leader.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like a great idea! This'll probably work good for the snelled hooks also! I'm always having trouble with their lines getting tangled and snagged.
[signature]
I went down to the local grocery store and envested in to some snack size siplock baggies. about $2.50 for 50 baggies.

I place my leaders/harness in there so I have a quick view to the color and size I like to use.

I use a Quart size freeser bag with a zipper lock to store a multitude of snack size baggies in my box. they stay dry and wont rust.
[signature]
i tok two plastic ( round ) boxes that electrical tape comes in , drilled holes thru the centers , mounted them to a piece of plastic , side by side . now i can drop in a spool of leader line and sinker line for easy dispencing while steelhead or salmon fishing .
[signature]
me too , tried a lot of different ways , this is working the best so far .
[signature]
hey , how come you haven't signed up as a member yet ? you and i enjoy the same kind of fishing that's for sure !

got my first king and coho this fall , i sure can't wait for the steelies to make there fall appearance !

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_signup"][Image: newuser.gif][/url][size 1] [/size]
[signature]