Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone out there?
I've checked this site for a few months now and there doesn't seem to be much action on it. I In Utah right now and am moving to Arizona with my family in the next month. I know in Utah BFT is a great site and I have caught many fish due to the feedback and info i've received. Just wondering if the posting on this site is always this quiet. Obviously I am in need of some direction as to where to start my quest for someplace to fish.[fishin]
[signature]
Believe it or not TD can give you the direction you need for AZ. Hey once there you might be able to kick start this state into using BFT more.
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up i will have to send him a pm. It would be great to get even a little traffic on the site down there.
[signature]
Well it usually takes one to get started then that one starts bringing others in. My brother lives in Gilbert, I will try to get him involved and see what happens. Maybe even his son. Who knows?
[signature]
Sounds great. It sure is a great tool to find out what's going on or get info if your new to a area or the sport.
[signature]
It seems like everyone else waits for someone to start. If you fish Arizona or even just visit, then post. The more posts that start coming in is what gets a board going. There have been over 700 views of your post. I know that many of those probably aren't located in AZ, but I bet a bunch are.

Come on lurkers post something even if you don't get a response.
[signature]
I couldn't agree more. I am still in Utah right now but I will be there in two weeks and can't wait to start fishin. I've already checked out saguaro lake and think I will start there. It looks like a good spot. My boys can't wait to go. I'll make sure I post when I do go.
[signature]
From what Tube Dude has said in the past, Saguaro Lake is a good one.

Keep up the posts and hopefully this board will get some life. If not you can always read the Idaho board and laugh when we are all covered in snow and wishing for the sunshine!

Good luck on your move! I know for my daughter and her family the climate change was hard for the first 6 months or so, but now they love it.
[signature]
That's the truth about the snow. That's why we ended up deciding to move. We just aren't cold weather people and finally worked up the nerve to make the jump. I'll start posting as soon as I get down there I hope to hit the water right away.
[signature]